Futures Trading Resources
- Futures Contract Specifications
- Deliveries Of Futures & Commodities
- Futures Trading Hours
- Futures Commodity Symbol-Lookup-Guide
- Margin Requirements
- Commodity Futures Trading Products
- 25 proven strategies for trading options
- Trade and Risk Management
- Daily Volume and Open Interest Report
Futures Trading Education
- Commodity / Futures Order Entry Handbook
- What is Commodity Trading
- Futures Options Trading 101
- Gold & Silver Metals Futures Overview
- Euro-Currency & Currencies Futures
- Soybean – Corn – Wheat – Grains Commodity
- Crude Oil – Nat Gas – Heating Oil – RBOB
- Commodity Futures Investors Library
- Understanding Futures Specifications
- Bitcoin Futures Trading
- NYSE FANG+ Index Futures
Free Demo Cleartrade (Web Order Entry) Trading Platform
Online trading Platform Cleartrade Trading Platform (Web Order Entry) ClearTrade's trading platform is a Free online Commodity Futures Trading Demo. Cleartrade Trading is a firewall-friendly online futures and options trading order entry platform that connects its users with access to the trading global marketplace.
As an online Web enabled application, the product is suitable for any online trading customer with a connection to the Internet and a web browser. Trader are also able to access Cleartrade Trading thru their iPhone or Android phone
Simulated Futures Trading
Learn to trade like a pro by doing what the pros do: trading on a professional platform, but in a live simulated environment. When you are ready to try your hand at placing trade orders, simply register for one week of free access to our simulation platform. You will be able to trade 24/7, around the clock whenever our markets are available. Free Real-Time Simulated Trading.
An Introduction to Trading Futures
An introductory CME course to trading futures. If you’re a trader who is interested in branching out from equities or cash FX into futures, this CME course will provide a great starting point. If you already know something about futures trading, you can Learn about Key Economic Commodity Futures Trading Reports thru a CME course.
Emini Futures and Options
CME Emini S&P 500 - Day Trading Futures Options
Many day traders choose the E-mini S&P 500 futures as their trading choice because it is a pure play on the stock market. The E-mini S&P futures are electronically traded, which makes trade executions very quick and very liquid. The Dow futures, E-mini NASDAQ futures and E-mini Russell futures are also a favorite among futures day traders who focus on the stock market.
CME Group Options on Futures Guide
The Basic Fundamentals, Strategy and Vocabulary of our Options Markets
CME Group’s vast and liquid family of option contracts on futures can help you diversify your portfolio while helping to mitigate your downside risk. This introductory guide will walk you through the basic fundamentals, strategy and vocabulary of our options markets, providing a solid base of knowledge that will make you well-prepared to tackle these opportunities.
In addition, our Options on Futures Guide cover everything you need to understand and utilize these contracts:
- Vocabulary – The basic vocabulary of options on futures
- Pricing Fundamentals – How options premiums (or prices) are determined
- Arithmetic – The basic calculations you need to understand; complex mathematics are not required
- Important Concepts – Concise definitions of In-the-money, At-the-money, Out-of-the-money, Time Decay Value, Delta and Performance Bond
- Basic Strategies – Examples of the dozens of options strategies possible given the flexibility of options.
25 proven strategies for trading options on Futures and Commodities
If you are currently trading options on futures or are interested in exploring them further, check out our newly updated trading guide, featuring 25 commonly used options strategies, including butterflies, straddles, strangles, back spreads and conversions. Each strategy includes an illustration demonstrating the effect of time decay on the total option premium involved in the position.
50 Basic Rules to Trading Commodity Futures - Do's & Don'ts Trading Rules
DO HAVE A TRADING PLAN
One of the most common things written in books and articles on trading (whether stocks or futures) is to have a plan.
That means knowing the following BEFORE a trade is put on:
- Where is the entry point and why?
- Where is the protective stop going to be placed?
- Where will you begin to take profits?
E-Mini Futures / Energy Futures / Grain Futures / Currencies Futures / Metal Futures / Financial Futures / Soft Futures / Livestock Futures / Joss Report / Cleartrade Trading / Simulated Trading / News / Charts Quotes / Tools